Does anyone ever remember playing that?
Two summers ago, at one of the first larger late night bonfires I attended.. a group of us started playing chubby bunnies with a bag of large marshmellows.
I just came across a bunch of pictures archived on my external hard drive.. LOL. oh the pictures of our faces.. not going to share tho.
February 19, 2006.
what does that even mean?
this would have been perfect if they had this available last year. If i decide to pursue it now, I wouldn’t graduate on time…. The reason i decided to pursue the certificate program at SDSU was because they offer I-O certification and I can complete it with just 3 more classes.
on the other hand, I can still get my certificate…
but the classes at Rady are more business oriented and would probably be better.
I don’t remember the last time I went on a run -_-
mind you I had to run at the gym, campus feels too empty to run the old route alone at night.
time to try to make this back into a daily thing and increase the distance
and get the boyfriend to do the same.
… and get my ankle checked, it’s throbbing right now…
that is all.
home is where the heart is.
So this past weekend Ronnie and I spent 3 and a half days in NorCal. It was a long & tiresome weekend, but it was fun. It was Ronnie’s first time driving up to NorCal & his first time in SF & SJ :)
Thursday | SF
- Breakfast at some random tiny shop for some porridge & macaroni soup.
- Twin Peaks attempt (way too much overcast)
- Haight St.
- Bomb ass chinese food for lunch !
- Sight seeing — Union Square/Market Street
- First time trying Beard Papa ! yum :) Vanilla > strawberry
- Night Life at Academy of Science
- Liars Dice and mai tais at.. Firefly??
Friday | SJ
- Bun bo hue at Ca Mau (Ronnie’s first time trying it)
- Visit my Grandpa <3
- Pick up Katie from work.
- Sweat Tea.
- Dinner at Sizzlers with my dad, Katie, & Ronnie
- Target run ! :)
- Visit Wendee, Ethan, Kim, & Erwin.
- Visit Joanne.
- Santana Row.
- Tres Gringos & Temple with Reggie, Jon, Allen, & Ronnie.
- The LOFT with Christa, Fred, Ronnie, Camille, Michelle, & Jenny :)
Saturday | SF
- Dim sum at King Wah in Daly City for lunch with Ronnie, Alex, & Alex’s fam.
- Lombard St, Golden Gate bridge, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf with Alex & Ronnie (Thanks Alex’s dad for driving us !)
- Dinner at Boudin.
- Cable car & muni back to Alex’s house.
- Morgan Page at Ruby Skye.
- Seniore’s Pizza.
Sunday | SF/SJ.
- Turtle Tower for “northern” pho in SF.
- Back to SJ.
- Valley Fair.
- Vietnamese sandwiches from Huong Lan.
- Cha Cha Sushi with mom, Ashley, & Ronnie.
- Goodbye SJ !